Tuesday 24 December 2013

Day 24 - "Bells Are Ringing" - Mary Chapin Carpenter

Christmas Eve: Best day of the year for me (I'm a man who prefers to travel than arrive)  and even though things get unbearably poignant at times, there is great happiness and hope in the day too - there are reasons for this but I'm not going to share them with you surly oiks - and regulars will know that, try as I might, I can't run with a dance tune on such a seismic day even if you do want to don a paper hat and act the giddy goat. So...

This is a beautiful song from Ms C - Wherever you're walking tonight / Whoever you're waiting for / Somehow by the stable's faint light / Peace in your heart is restored that will make you feel warm and comfortable as the storm rages outside. 

Peace and Goodwill to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment